As a meeting planner, your job is to orchestrate and manage amazing events. From the venue to the menu, it’s all about the details. Here’s a Top 5 list that we think makes a great meeting (outside of choosing a great av company of course!):
- Connections: That’s why people attend, it’s what you’re trying to facilitate.
- Speakers: If the speaker is great, the meeting is a win.
- Location and Venue: Make sure the venue offers the must-haves and the extras your guests expect. In addition to the amenities the hotel or conference center offers, these might include things such as access to essential equipment, technology, and Internet/Wi-Fi; digital registration and check-in; convenient parking; a conference app; and, proximity to local attractions and nearby restaurants.
- Information: Outline what attendees should expect well before the meeting.
- Experience: It’s all in the details. Always plan from the perspective of an attendee.
Image Audiovisuals is a nationwide production partner for live, hybrid, and virtual events. We strive to be a partner in solving problems, reducing your stress, and having some fun along the way!