Image Audiovisuals is excited to welcome our newest team member, Tom Jankowski, to the ImageAV family. Tom has joined the Phoenix, AZ office as an Account Manager and brings over 17 years of experience with hotel audiovisual. He has produced audiovisuals for corporate meetings and events in the Phoenix and Tucson Markets since 2002, and his creative set design and technical direction has resulted in thousands of flawless performances for organizations of all sizes.
Outside of work Tom is just as busy as he is in the office, and to get to know your new Account Manager a little better we asked him a few questions:
- Tell us a little bit about your family? I have a wonderful and supportive wife, and a beautiful 6 year old daughter who keeps me on my toes.
- After all of the hard work you do for us, how do you recharge and relax when you aren’t at work? Living in Arizona I take advantage of the extended golf season and beautiful courses – however I’m not sure if that makes me relaxed or frustrated. I enjoy spending time with my family and playing with my daughter, she loves baseball. And sometimes it’s just the simple pleasures of hanging out in the yard and relaxing.
- Are you originally from Arizona, if not, what brought you out here? I’m originally from Wisconsin – DIE HARD GREEN BAY PACKERS FAN!!! GO PACK GO! – but I moved to AZ when I was younger. I also lived in Boston and Orlando temporarily, and I settled back here to plant my roots.
- So you know AZ well, what are the best things about living/working in Arizona? I love the weather and the mountains here in Arizona. Also, remember how I said I like relaxing in my yard, that’s partially because I don’t have to worry about mowing every weekend, rocks stay where they are!
- If you could have a superpower what would it be, and why? My superpower would be to have the ability to get everywhere I need to be without spending time travelling… can you imagine how much time I would save, especially in this industry.
“I am excited to start a new challenge within Image Audiovisuals and look forward to developing client relationships and working with such a respected company, and longtime co-workers Aaron Dryden, Clay Nichols, and Brian Caracappa to further develop their already extensive service suite.”
We are thrilled you are here – Welcome aboard Tom!