Image Audiovisuals Careers – Online Application
Sales Executive in the fast pace hospitality industry
Image Audiovisuals, Inc. Denver Colorado
Image Audiovisuals, Inc. provides audio visual expertise and technologies with a superior brand of customer service. Partnering with people to present ideas, produce events and engineer solutions to ensure successful communication.
Our expanding operations are actively seeking experienced team members who share the passion for long term growth and success. You will be part of a dynamic, growing team, with competitive pay, great benefits and a family-oriented working environment.
The Sales Executive is responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company’s current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional selling skills.
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base.
- This position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and potential customers of Image Audiovisuals.
- Focus is on large corporate accounts, national accounts, associations, hotels and medical meetings.
- Providing timely and accurate response to customers’ required proposal and/or bid circumstance.
- Responsible for writing and submitting professional proposals.
- Follows up on all sales leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Promotes Image Audiovisualsand the products and services that are offered.
- Tracks and provides accurate sales information to the Image client relations management tool
- Provides accurate and timely submittal of sales orders and IAV Project Workbook to technical staff.
- Makes necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested.
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Consistently work with management to develop a competitive pricing structure.
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities.
- Exceed all company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position.
- Champions and supports the mission and culture of Image Audiovisuals.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in business, marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of audiovisual sales.
- The Sales Executive should possess knowledge of customer relations, marketing and communications, and project management.
- Seeks a career rather than a job. Is career orientated.
- Is a mentor to others within the team.
- Has a working knowledge of audiovisual equipment.
- Performs in a safe and prudent manner
- Customer service experience is required. Proven in developing positive customer relationships and seeking ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Sales and/or Operations experience in audiovisuals is required.
- Proactively seeks additional business for the profit center through attention to quality customer service and understanding customers’ goals.
- Has exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to the organization. Is committed to professionalism in the workplace through appearance, timeliness, and communication skills.
- Possesses good organizational skills and the ability to manage tasks in a high-volume environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling as necessary.
- Has a disciplined ability to be in constant communication with supervisor
- Flexibility to meet business needs as necessary.
- Commitment to continuing education in audiovisual technology in areas of projection, audio, lighting, etc. as demonstrated through self-development and ongoing professional training.
- Demonstrates a service orientation in meeting customers’ needs. Has the ability to grasp the customers’ perspectives while acting as a trusted advisor.
- Exhibits well-developed communication skills; is clear, concise, and persuasive. Is also a good listener and shows an interest in what others have to say.
The application process below takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Please press “Send” button once…
For security and spam reasons, we run email addresses through an authentication process after you press the submit button. Your submittal can take up to 20 seconds to process, please be patient. You should see a success message shortly.